Blogging it all OUTT...

So, *tada!* Here it is... the one and only original... OKay, okaY.. i'll cut the crap so u guys can continue viewing my blog... HAVE FUN!!!

Sunday, February 20, 2005

*bling* *bling*

Fine, the title of this post has no significant meaning to what i'll be writing. Today was a pretty long day... for the 1st time this sem, I'm staying back in cyber over the weekend... How ironic. Anyway, the whole day was spent on stuff that has to do with the annual ball that i'll be attending next week. Geez.. how time flies! Ok, back to the topic.. guess what I had for lunch? Tom Yam flavoured tuna.. the spicyness attacked me only after eating 3/4 of the can (that was when i stopped to reply a message to my fren).. it WAS HOOTTTTT!!!!!!

Then as the afternoon passed, evening came and i was just loafing around mingling with my things and feeling lazy to buy dinner... Then came 9pm when my friend invited me for a game of basketball... Since i was feeling fidgety, I couldn't resist the invitation and met them there at 9:30pm. It has been a long time since i last played basketball with my coursemates (that was last year June). Yes, i was rusty and I had forgotten the rules :P Such an embarassment!

We played till 11:30pm and by the time i was feeling tired and hungry... and that was when i realised i have not had my dinner yet. So, i dropped by the canteen and to my surprise, none of the shops were open... CRAP! Now i've gotta starve :(

So, i went back to my room took my shower and washed my clothes. Then I met Janet (who's staying a few rooms away from me) outside my corridor and it seems that she also havent had her dinner... So, i wasnt the only soul starving to death! So much for Multimedia University.. *sigh*..

Well, we then chat on Yahoo! Messenger whinning on how pitiful we were without food and complaining on how stupid this place is. We then decided to take it one step further.. a cry for help on yahoo status... :P so, there we were changing our current status to a desperate cry for help in hopes that some kind soul would help us get some food... UNFORTUNATELY, no one helped us.... SO TYPICAL OF MALAYSIANS!!

Minutes have passed and I was still thinking of food till at one point i decided to sleep without food... Then, i remembered my emergency box and looked into it to see if i still have any food left... and to my delight, i found a can of tuna and baked beans! ... hhuuuhh??? WHAATTT???? TUNA AND BAKED BEANS???? Ouh CRAP!! Those the the two food that I anti the most for the simple reason being that I already had a can of tuna for lunch and baked beans were not my choice on the food list (eversince i had 3 cans of it within one week just before CNY!!).. but *sigh*, since it is the only food left in the whole of MMU, i've no choice but to consume them...

Anyway, i did offer my share to Janet and she was in for it! Yippie! So, i went to her room and we had the feast of our lives... the food was fantastic... of course it was! We were hungry! Whadya expect?? Well, we didn't touch the baked beans though... hehe.. ouh ya, she also opened a packet of tim tam chocolate biscuits... hehe...

Then when we finished our food, i went back to my room feeling better.
Well, I'm so tired now that i've to end here...
Good nite everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger morb said...

erk.. baked beans.. *yuck* I dun like baked beans.. can't stand the taste.. erk.. but then the tuna sounded cool... ehehe.. here's a suggestion.. next time... have some instant soup ready.. stocked up I mean.. coz thats' how campus life really is.. food less.. specially on weekends.. they torture us bad here...

1:35 PM  
Blogger Pei Tze said...

ehhehehehhehe... yup yup... true true.... absolutely true!

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home