Blogging it all OUTT...

So, *tada!* Here it is... the one and only original... OKay, okaY.. i'll cut the crap so u guys can continue viewing my blog... HAVE FUN!!!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Coffee, please...

Ok, maybe there's something about me and coffee... Can't deny the fact that i'm a coffee lover... and if i say i don't like my cup of coffee, well, maybe it's because it really sucks.

So, anyway, being the coffee lover, i would love my latte wif lowfat milk and no sugar... hint hint... ok la... actually, whatever kind of coffee suits me just fine, so long it's a good cup of coffee to make my day.

Yeap.. u peeps are right.. i've nothing to write about and that's why i'm coming up wif something as crappy as this... so, there u go... now u know i like coffee! haha

Okies... feelin sleepy already...
So, adios amigos and hermana!~

2 Comments:

Blogger morb said...

hear hear.. I agree totally about that.. I love my coffee black.. ehehe.. ok la.. I shouldn't my coffee addict habits to a coffee addict such as yourself.. especially not on your page.. :p just couldn't help it..

anywayz.. life in penang not bad.. won't be back till about CNY lo.. mebe after that I'll give you a call k? but in between don't la forget me.. :p kidding only la..

10:13 PM  
Blogger Pei Tze said...

Laaa.... u really morbid laaaa... u should have like told me a few days b4 u left for penang la... otherwise we could go out makan makan lerr.... anyway, do do give me a call when u're back... and hopefully can arrange wif the others for a small makan session....

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home