Blogging it all OUTT...

So, *tada!* Here it is... the one and only original... OKay, okaY.. i'll cut the crap so u guys can continue viewing my blog... HAVE FUN!!!

Friday, March 18, 2005

Firedrill Escapees (2 Mar 2005)

Yes.. and so i've not been updating my blog in a very long time... but it's gonna be worth it cos i've more pics to be uploaded :P Well, what are we waiting for? Let's HIT IT!!! ;)

So, it was on the 2nd of Mar when they decided to have a firedrill at nite.. Sherlene and I were planning on an escape... so we drew out a plan and had it drafted out carefully and cautiously... :P ahkakakaka... like as though we're escapees from jail :P
(p/s: btw, Sherlene is my roomie and she's also my "Mommy")


Ok.. there was a plan, but the truth is that we needn't have to draft it out. So, basically we gathered a few more guys (James aka "DaDa", Larry and Mathan) and rite after Sherlene's test at 9:15pm, we went out... WOOHOO!!! Yesh! And off we go... err... but we to where? Well, we decided on dining at Puchong before heading to Canai & Such so "DaDa" could watch his b-ball game. So, here are the pics at Puchong...



And after eating, we went to Canai & Such cos "DaDa" wanted to watch NBA...

So, we ordered four ice blended drinks and the other one was teh ais i think..


While waiting for NBA to start, "DaDa" and I got busy on script writting for E-nite while Larry got down to business,studying that is..


"Mommy" and Mathan had nothing to do and the were bored, so they decided to occupy themselves by drawing and snapping pictures... and i got itchy fingers and decided to join them in their CSI.. :P


Then, finally, NBA started and we were stuck to our seats for almost one an hour when we got hungry... "Mommy" ate roti tissue while Mathan and I ate half boiled eggs


I was getting tired and sleepy.. so we decided to call a day off...

Hehe... well, I don't look that sleepy, do I?

And that was the end of our outing :D Hehe... Then we reached uni at 3am and found that the fire drill ended about an hour ago.. *phew* we managed to escape it.. kekeke..

Well, that's the end of the trip.. hope you all enjoyed it ;)


Here is the link to the PHOTO ALBUM...

1 Comments:

Blogger morb said...

yea yea.. I remember that night.. t'was quite fun.. we got the see the NBA All Star Game 05.. cool game man..
and as I recall at the end of the night.. we all went home contented.. tho' I believe 2 ppl were bored of the game and ready to leave.. but out of courtesy stayed around.. sorry la ya :D

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home