Blogging it all OUTT...

So, *tada!* Here it is... the one and only original... OKay, okaY.. i'll cut the crap so u guys can continue viewing my blog... HAVE FUN!!!

Sunday, October 23, 2005

A day in the life of a Drink-Seller

Rite.. I've not been sayin much about my new job.. Now everyone, here's your task.. take a piece of paper and pen this down, aaight!?

K... here goes nothing!

I'm workin wif this company called Permanis... ok.. basically it's the bottler and distributor for Pepsi products as well as Permanis products. Yeap.. and that's how i became the Drink-Seller... hahaha.. well, everyone in Permanis IS the "Drink-Seller".

Now, working 5 days a week with an alternate half-day on Saturdays, working there is like, ze best.. well, that's because everyone is nice and helpful, being their wonderful individual-self.

Ok, enough said.. the people here are really wonderful! Hehehehe :P

Alrite... I just realised i had too many posts wif words... well, the next time i'm gonna blog, i'll have pictures... that's my promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home