Blogging it all OUTT...

So, *tada!* Here it is... the one and only original... OKay, okaY.. i'll cut the crap so u guys can continue viewing my blog... HAVE FUN!!!

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Cyber-prelude

Place: Hostel room
Listening to: Everytime by Itchy Bitchy Spears
Mood: Sleepy, blur... I woke up at 7am for cryin out loud!!
Environment: No roomies... just me, myself and my PC

*Cyberjaya will be known as Cyber throughout my blogging years*

So, everyone's probably wondering why I'm making such a big fuss about coming back to cyber... well, it's not coming back to cyber that i'm whinning about... it's the time that i've to wake up to come back to cyber! I followed my fren, Alex, back here (he had a presentation at 9am, that's why i had to get up early).

Now, i'm, just purely blur... as blur as the blurest living thing on earth... *yaaawwwwnnn*

time to sleep....

4 Comments:

Blogger Mathan said...

As blur as sotong?? ;)??

My chemistry teacher in A-levels liked to use that expression. =)
Maybe that is the blurest living thing on Earth.

And now PeiTze is "blur blur like Sotong" (that's how my chem teacher used to say it).

1:03 PM  
Blogger morb said...

awwww.... never mind lor.. at least look on the bright side.. get a room all to yourself.. no foreign smells.. =P no extra noises.. (if from cats also got noise.. I no comment d).. get the room all to yourself.. can do whatever your want.. ehehehe.. syok also right.. ^_^


on another note.. blur blur like sotong? sound so familiar wan.. but I think I heard more of "blur sotong".. naaah.. PeiTze has her own definition of blurness.. the sotong also lose =P

1:26 PM  
Blogger Pei Tze said...

ahahahhahaha... so fast got comment dy one :))

4:44 PM  
Blogger Pei Tze said...

proves my blurness

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home