Blogging it all OUTT...

So, *tada!* Here it is... the one and only original... OKay, okaY.. i'll cut the crap so u guys can continue viewing my blog... HAVE FUN!!!

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Stupid Blog

Yea... i think i had a most recent post after my "Ole Ole" which somehow got deleted for no apparent reason... i think they're trying to boycott me for not updating my blog in a long time... hey... no time lar... some more my pc k.o. already... and yes... i have no time to get new pc...

oh yea.... speaking of new pc... i've someone new in my life which i must introduce.. he's Mike Chin.. we've been in a relationship since May this year (so much for updating.... but at least i'm still updating...)... loving and caring guy.. also a wonderful person at heart.

nothing new about my job though... still the same and it doesnt get any better unless i've got an increment or something.... so far, no...

oh yea... i've already cut my hair short... but it's growing long again.. so, looks like i've not been updating my blog in a very long time, eh?

ok... guess that's about it... wanna go check on my jelly now.. see if it worked out well... *crossing my fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home