Blogging it all OUTT...

So, *tada!* Here it is... the one and only original... OKay, okaY.. i'll cut the crap so u guys can continue viewing my blog... HAVE FUN!!!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007!!!

Goodbye 2006! Welcoming Year 2007 with a hopeful good year... And i really do hope by end Feb 07, things will be better in Bangkok so that I can have my holiday there in early March! Oh man.. things had better be good then cos I've already paid AirAsia!!!

Oh well, Happy New Year to all!!!

myspace codes
Myspace Codes: MyNiceSpace.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

babe! i got a new add for my blog. update ur link k? juz click on my nick i use to comment here. btw, update ur blog ASAP babe! hehe. got mushroom all over ur blog dy...hehehe....*hugz*

4:44 AM  
Blogger BOGUS said...

OMG.....9 months didnt update....hey u having a baby and is on maternity leave is it? 9 freaking months.....

1:42 PM  
Blogger Pei Tze said...

Ok la... ok la.... i'll update now since i've already given birth :p

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home