Blogging it all OUTT...

So, *tada!* Here it is... the one and only original... OKay, okaY.. i'll cut the crap so u guys can continue viewing my blog... HAVE FUN!!!

Monday, September 25, 2006

GPRS... Ohh geez!!

Hey! They don't have GPRS for nothing... it was meant for you to spend more money... they get you addicted to their java games (since my home pc went k.o. and for some obvious reasons, i'm not allowed to play pc games in the office).. yes, i am a pc gamer and addicted to pc games... and obviously if i can't get my hands on pc games, handphone games will do just fine for now.... yes, for now until i get a new pc...

*crap, i don't think Mike will allow me to get a new pc since he already knows my addiction for games....*

check out my GPRS bill for this month! RM30 just to download a few games! well, actually it's not that expensive... but if i added it to my phone bill charges, it actually make a whole lot of difference.. i would only have to pay RM170 if i didn't download any games...

hey! the more the reason why i should get a new pc (hmm.. or maybe a playstation..)... saves money, aint it!? hehehe...

ok.. ok... just a whole lot of excuses... i admit... i can't control myself... and if this is just GPRS, i can't imagine if i actually got myself a 3G phone with a 3G card and doing all the 3G stuff!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

JUST DO IT BabY

buy a playstation and a PC at the same time and play games all the time..... thought you stop blogging but luckily I was updating my shorcut link :D I have found an interesting plan to find some extra cash and when you free, can ask your Mike along, I can show you how and it's legal, not skim cepat kaya ;) take care and drink more water and like usual...remember not to skip meals

2:13 PM  
Blogger Pei Tze said...

haha.... yes dearest father.
did you manage to meet up with rachel btw?

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, we met in ss23 with shu tieng, the girl who left mmu after orientation and went to UPM. just a short dinner coz I was rushing for some stuff. Now I'm just waiting for you to tell me when you are free :)

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home