Blogging it all OUTT...

So, *tada!* Here it is... the one and only original... OKay, okaY.. i'll cut the crap so u guys can continue viewing my blog... HAVE FUN!!!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Eh, wassap doc? *munch munch*

Anyone who's a looney tunes follower would know the above phrase... it's BUGs BUnnY!
And speaking of looney, I bought a pack of baby carrots to munch on them as snacks. Well, at first, the munching session was going fine when I started feeling a little sick of eating it plain. (Darn! I should have bought the salad dressing!)
Anyway, I couldn't find anythin to go with it... except for a few packs of salt, pepper and CHILLI SAUCE(all from Mc D's.. hehehe)~~*GAAASSSSPPPP*~~ ok... so experiment starts here... a dash of salt, a pack of pepper and a bit of chilli sauce...

Ok, combination looks fine to me.. so, let's start tasting! Into my mouth the combination goes.... and WALAA!~ *crunch crunch* *munch munch* *taste taste* ~
EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was bad..... yucks! NOT WITH CHILLI SAUCE, DUDE!!! No can do!!! REJECTED by Pei Tze from the board of approval for edible combi!!! It only goes with Salad Dressing and probably some other salad dips... no other dressing can beat that! (let's not talk about stews and soups here, shall we? cos i'm just talking about me, the baby carrots and chilli sauce)
Hmm... maybe i should try it with Tabasco sauce... *ponderz*

10 Comments:

Blogger morb said...

ahahahahah... right now I'm just wondering if you really did try the tobasco sauce bit.. =?

1:59 PM  
Blogger Obsius said...

Lady's Choice is only a shop away... oh wait, there arent any decent gorcery stores in Cyberjaya! :O

*darn, getting hungry in the office*


<5 minutes later...>


Need... foo...d... ... *silence*

5:22 PM  
Blogger Pei Tze said...

naa... i'll cut the idea of tabasco sauce until i get my hands on a free one, probably from pizza hut...

oh jeevan... cyber's always stocked up with chillies, if not still chillies... no way we can escape the city of chillies... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hmmm... sounds like u're really deprived of food... give me a call... see if i can come up with any weird combinations and u could be my consultant for the board of approval for edible combi... :P

2:54 AM  
Blogger Obsius said...

i think i'm missing something... wats with chillies and cyber? *blur blur*

and on the offer of consultant for the board of approval for edible combi... sounds like fun as long as u're not out to choke or poison me to death :P

while i'm at it.. back to my usual quote: Need food~

*walks around office to steal other ppls' snacks*

5:22 PM  
Blogger Mathan said...

Well....if u notice all the shops in cyber, especially those that prepare food on the spot. They say to hell with perisa and rempah so, they buy chillies by the sacks i think.
Just go order a few dishes, look for the chilles, separate them from the food and finish u're food. U will see that 10-20% of you're food would be leftover. It would actually be chilli or any of its derivatives.
Besides without the chillis, actually u're dish wouldn;t have any other taste than RAW OIL...*yuckss*...

2:17 AM  
Blogger Obsius said...

*shocked and horrified* :O

so that would explain the recent expansion of my abdominal zone. I think I'm putting on the *wrong* kind of weight *T_T*

9:21 AM  
Blogger Pei Tze said...

hmm... issit my eyes are fooling me or your comments have some typo error, mathan?

"u r" is the shortest form of "u're" in techonology language... and all these are a short form for the correct english "you're" which is also written as "you are"...

"ur" is a short form for "your"

For example, quoting from your comment, "U will see that 10-20% of you're food would be leftover." which didn't make sense to me... issit "your" or were u trying make it as a short form in messaging.. cos it doesnt look short form to me... :P

6:18 PM  
Blogger Mathan said...

Thanks Pei Tze. You're right. I was making mistakes up there. Many of them actually as i noticed.

Sigh. Sorry to anybody else that noticed it and felt confused.

Sumimasen deshita!!~

11:49 PM  
Blogger Obsius said...

arlo... what talking u all? engrish is like that wan. No need picky-picky... we all undersand enuf lor.

:P
(it is 3:45 am... and I'm apparently having trouble falling asleep)

3:41 AM  
Blogger Pei Tze said...

still hungry anyone???

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home