Blogging it all OUTT...

So, *tada!* Here it is... the one and only original... OKay, okaY.. i'll cut the crap so u guys can continue viewing my blog... HAVE FUN!!!

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

A Series of Earthquake... an unfortunate event?

Unfortunate, maybe... but we can't escape from this natural disaster...

Earlier at Malaysian Time, 12:50pm (Monday 28/03/2005), Ervina called to tell me that she felt her condo shake... I thought that it was just only her, but in the background, i heard lots of noise and began to wonder that this is serious... that was when she told me everyone at Cyberia felt the vibration. Now at this point, everyone is frantically searching for their friends and feeling shaken... I, however, didn't feel my hostel tremble... (hmm... i wonder what's it like..).

Mathan also called to tell me that he and the guys at the apartment in Serdang are also out of the building... they too felt the vibration. Later I tried calling out to check on my other friends but there was no network.. Sherlene's phone, too was not able to call out.

Well, this sounded convincing enough that something bad was going to happen. So I quickly ran to the phonebooth to phone back home.. thank God it was working *hallelujah*.. well, my dad said he didn't feel anything. Few minutes later, I ran thru the sites and found out that there was an earthquake at Sumatra measuring at 6.0 on the Rithcer Scale and 8.2 in magnitude..

at 1:18am, my mum told me that my sis, who's studying in ipoh, felt the tremor and she too was shaken till she felt like puking.. enough said, this proves how bad it is... hopefully (crossfingers and touchwood) there'll be no Tsunami.

I heard from the news that there might be a possible Tsunami, though. So, peeps.. be prepared, just in case, alrite?

Anyway, despite this event, thank God everyone was ok, though shaken..

Here's a pick from CNN.com
CNN -- An earthquake measuring a preliminary magnitude of 8.2 struck off the coast of Indonesia Monday -- on the same fault line that originated a December 26 earthquake that launched a deadly tsunami.


Source taken from ABC News Online

What do you do during an earth quake, please take your time to read and forward:
click here for more info

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk about scary~!

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home