Blogging it all OUTT...

So, *tada!* Here it is... the one and only original... OKay, okaY.. i'll cut the crap so u guys can continue viewing my blog... HAVE FUN!!!

Monday, April 25, 2005

WHAT??? Are Americans Crazzieee????

I think my Friends have gone crayyyzzziieee... (recite it in Eminem's style)

Crap... I can't believe the Americans voted Anwar Robinson out! What were they thinking?? There were thers who totally did not perform at all but they are still in... What crap is this anyway???

Anwar was, is and will still be my idol! He's a great singer and he's a natural! C'mon Americans! When are you guys gonna wake up and use your brains???

I think my Friends have gone crayyyyzzzziiieeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Anwar Robinson


Details
An American Idol Contestant, he's of age 25 and his favourite genre is Gospel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home